Mr. Electric of Southern Minnesota
Kohler Home Standby Generators
In the event of a power outage what would you do? What if it were during the middle of an ice storm or heat wave? Are you prepared? When it comes to having a reliable power source for your home, you need a generator. You won't have to worry about whether you or your family will be able to stay warm through a freeze or stay cool through a heat wave. You can sleep through the night knowing your security system will still be up and running. The food in your refrigerator won't spoil and your computer won't crash. Standby home generators by Kohler give you uninterrupted power to keep all your devices running like normal.
Put an end to worry about an outage in your area. Call Mr. Electric to get a Kohler home generator installed today!
At Mr. Electric a licensed professional will install your generator and show you how you can operate it most effectively. In addition, we will arrange for an inspection of the home generator to make sure that all local codes and regulations are met.
At Mr. Electric, we pride ourselves in offering the latest know how on this type of contractor service. We are aware of the impact that the installation of a genset device will make and are familiar with the top ranking manufacturers of generators like Kohler while keeping in mind your budget along the way. Inquire with us for further consult how a genset can fit your home and business needs. Preparing today will be what gives you security tomorrow!
We are also a leading installer of:
Call Us Today!
(507) 634-3532 for Southeastern Minnesota area
WARNING: Do-It-Yourself (DIY) installations of transfer systems are absolutely discouraged. Any transfer switch, a key component of a proper generator installation, should be always installed by a licensed electrician ONLY. An improperly installed transfer switch is a safety hazard and can also damage your generator when the power is restored. Backfeed from your generator into the utility system could electrocute your neighbors or utility personnel repairing the outage.
Mr.Electric has the highest standards of workmanship in the industry. For your peace of mind, we guarantee our work*.
(*Please inquire about specific product warranties and additional eligibility requirements.)
Guaranteed Upfront Pricing
We charge on a per-project basis; the cost for services is quoted before the job starts.
- Use with an UL-listed transfer switch only.
- Follow instructions in the operator's manual.
- Only operate generators outside.
- Know the wattage limitations of your generator and do not exceed them.
- Do not use the generator if it is cracked, leaking gas, fuel, oil, or another fluid. It could be dangerous.
- NEVER plug your generator into a wall outlet!
- Be sure to stockpile enough fuel to keep your electricity going during an extended outage.
- Periodically run your generator to make sure it is operating correctly.
- Protect your generator from excessive dirt, dust and moisture.
- Place generator on flat surfaces only.
- Make sure that all compartments are closed when running.
- Do not operate the generator if you smell fuel.
- Always keep the generator turned off and only turn it on when you need it.
- When working on the generator, be sure that it is turned off and appropriately disconnected from fuses and connection equipment.