An energy audit takes a look at how efficiently your business uses energy and shows you ways you can reduce your energy consumption. Let our service professionals perform a room to room audit to determine ways you can increase your energy efficiency. Take the first step to assessing how much energy your business consumes with an electrical energy audit by Mr. Electric and start saving energy today!
We can help with things like:
Get the enhanced efficiency you desire while making your business more environmentally friendly.
Ways to Prepare for an Energy Audit
- Have a detailed floor plan with all rooms/areas clearly labeled (for example: office, meeting room, bathroom, storage room, loading station etc.)
- General details of the building including address, type, orientation and function
- Full details on construction specification (for example: type of lights, wattage, lighting controls, type of thermostat, type of water heater, any renewable energy technology)
- Have a list of the types of fans, heat recovery systems, or generators used.
- Have a copy of your past electrical bills
- Have a list of existing problems or areas you think need specific attention
- Have a list of areas or items you would not mind updating
Based upon the physical condition of your business, its energy efficiency and the comfort level you desire we will come up with a new plan to help you save money on your electricity. We can help you get more stable temperatures, improve your lighting quality, reduce unnecessary energy consumption and increase the safety of your business while making it more functional and stylish. Call Mr. Electric today to find out how.
Your roadmap to energy efficiency is only a phone call away!